• Put your best face forward with a fresh take on sophisticated elegance.
• Everything you need to refine your look - from the day to the evening.
• Complete with 4 eye-popping classic eye shadows, 2 luscious lip glosses, a fabulous blush and a generous mirror for all-in-one, on the go convenience.
• Contains: Eyeshadow Duo 1: Sable & White Peach, Eyeshadow Duo 2: Charcoal & Mauve, Lip Gloss Duo: Caramel Ice & Ballerina and 1 x Blush in Coral Ice.
• Eyeshadow size: 5.4g / 0.19oz, Lip Gloss size: 1.5g / 0.05oz, Blush size: 3.3g / 0.11oz. Price: £25.95
I don’t have a lot of experience with mineral makeup. I have tried a couple of mineral products but that’s just about it. You can say that jumping on the “mineral band wagon” hasn’t appealed to me so far.
Recently, I had the chance to try Sheer Cover Sophisticate Face Palette. It’s a compact face palette that includes 4 eye shadows, 2 lip glosses, a blush, mini applicators and a built-in mirror.
I love the neutral color scheme of this palette which makes it perfect for daytime use. You don’t need to pack a lot of eye shadows for the colors to show up since they are super pigmented. They are easy to blend and last for many hours.
I’m not really using the blush because it’s not showing up on my medium skin but that’s not the product’s fault. I bet it will show up for those with fair skin.
The lip glosses are lovely. They are sheer with a hint of shimmer to them. I just make sure I prep my lips with a balm before I apply them because they are a bit drying.
If you would like to check out Sheer Cover’s mineral makeup line, this all in one palette is a good introduction.
BTW, be sure to check out my review for Sheer Cover’s Extra Length Mascara. It’s a keeper!